We aim to provide comprehensive optometric services of the highest quality;
- Comprehensive eye examinations to detect changes in visual performance which cause problems such as eye strain, blur and headache.
- Assessment of vision problems which can lead to learning difficulties and co-ordination problems in children.
- Screening for eye diseases such as Cataracts, Glaucoma, Diabetic Changes and Macular Degeneration.
- Computerized Visual Field Testing and Digital Retinal Photography.
- A wide range of Contact Lenses are fitted and supplied including Soft Conventional, Disposable, Rigid Gas Permeable and Continuous Extended Wear.
- A wide range of quality spectacle frames to suit all budgets is available.
- Home and Hospital Visits can be arranged.
- Consultations are Bulk Billed to Medicare when eligible.
- Direct Billing of Spectacle Frames to participating private health funds is available through HICAPS.
- Spectacles are available free of charge to all Gold Veteran Card holders and eligible Pensioner Health Care Card holders.
Learn more about the author: Andrew Mizzi